EMV|NFC|Apple Pay TM
In anticipation of October 2015 deadline for the liability shift and migration to EMV chip technology, Aptito has integrated its POS and mPOS with PCI certified and EMV approved Verifone card readers terminals VX520, VX680 and VX805 PIN pad. Most notable features of this integration include, but not limited to:
- Accept, void and refund credit and debit cards securely through EMV terminal or pinpad.
- Integrated NFC capabilities of these terminals and pinpad support alternative payments such as Apple Pay ™ as well as value-added applications such as loyalty and/or gift card acceptance.
- TSYS class A certification of Verifone card readers terminals VX520, VX680 and VX805 PIN pad allows Aptito customers to connect directly to our backend processor TSYS, thus avoiding gateways and reducing monthly processing fees.
- Terminals and PIN pads are securely connected through our proprietary local server technology.
Aptito’s EMV/NFC/Apple Pay™ solution, based on VeriFone hardware will suit any customer needs and any price category:
- The VX 805 Contactless PIN pad provides precisely what you need, and nothing you don’t. This incredibly convenient payment device allows merchants to process a range of transactions through multiple connectivity options while offering the latest NFC technology for mobile payments.
- The VX 520 is a reliable, rugged countertop device that’s built to last. It handles encryption, decryption and processing at lightning speeds thanks to its powerful processor and expandable.
- The VX 680 portable terminals provide the right combination of features and functions including a triple-track mag-stripe card reader, EMV smart card reader, integrated PIN pad, color touch display, contactless support, and a quiet yet fast internal thermal printer.